We respect your right to privacy. None of the information we collect is passed on to other parties, except when required as part of the business services we provide for you, or as required under United Kingdom.
Computergaga directly collect information when you;
- Sign up to receive our newsletter
- Participate in user surveys
- Participate in webinars
Computergaga also indirectly collect usage information about your visit to Computergaga. This is explained in the section on Cookies.
You may voluntarily choose to share personal information on the Computergaga site. For example; when leaving commenting on blog posts
You may also voluntarily share personal information when emailing the Computergaga team for assistance.
Computergaga encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional Personal Information on the Computergaga Site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- based on your cookie settings, Computergaga tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the Computergaga Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
- Computergaga may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use Computergaga native mobile apps) you used when accessing the Computergaga Site, and Computergaga may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
- Computergaga may track and collect information from emails that Computergaga sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email. Computergaga also partners with third parties to help us track and understand your activity on the Computergaga Site, how you interact with Computergaga’s social media, and how you find or may be referred to the Computergaga Site. Individual Members may separately use Tracking Technologies within their courses and email communications to understand your activity within a course and how you find or may be referred to a course on the Computergaga Site.
- When necessary for system administration, security, and integrity to ensure the Computergaga Site works properly for you. Without these technologies, the Computergaga Site may not function correctly;
- To enable analytics, performance and functionality, to help Computergaga and Members gather information about how visitors use the Computergaga Site and monitor Computergaga Site performance, and to enhance your experience by recognizing and remembering whether you have visited the Computergaga Site before and may have any personal preferences; and
- To support marketing by enabling Computergaga and Members to deliver content relevant to your interests on the Computergaga Site and third-party sites based on how you interact with Computergaga or Member advertisements or content. Computergaga and Members use “first-party” cookies, which means cookies served by Computergaga or an individual Member, and also “third-party” cookies, which means cookies served by third parties that help Computergaga and Members track this information.
Modifying your browser settings: You should be able to control how and whether your web browser accepts Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new Cookies, how to receive notification of new Cookies, and how to disable existing Cookies. If you reject Computergaga’s Cookies, many functions and conveniences of the Computergaga Site may not work properly.
Protection and Data Usage
We will not retain any details that you provide, except for your email address if you contact us and this will never be disclosed to third parties. Customers are free to opt out of the news services by following the instructions on the bottom of each news email if subscribed to.
The personal information collected on newsletter sign up (Name and Email Address) is used for the purpose of sending tips, videos, course deals and other related information from Computergaga, and that is all.
Computergaga do not directly share any personal information to any third parties.
Cookies are unique identifiers usually in the form of small data files placed on your device that send certain information about your activity on the Computergaga Site or in an email communication back to Computergaga or the authorized third party that served the cookie. Computergaga or third parties may also use Flash cookies.
Computergaga refers to all content and pages located within the Computergaga.com web domain and all Computergaga mobile applications.
Member is each affiliate or other leading global institution or entity that provides services through the Computergaga Site.
Personal Information is information that specifically identifies you or that, when combined with other information, could be used to identify you.
Tracking Technologies are web beacons, clear gifs, pixels, and similar technologies that are also unique identifiers used to track your online activity but are not stored on your device.