The Office Clipboard
Use the Office clipboard in Word 2007 to copy or move multiple text or objects within a document, or across other documents and Office applications.
- Click the Home tab of the Ribbon
- Click the Dialogue Box Launcher arrow in the bottom right corner of the Clipboard group
- The Clipboard Task Pane appears along the left side of the window. The Clipboard can hold up to 24 items
- Cut and copy items as usual. You should see the items appear on the clipboard as you cut and copy them
- Select the area of the document where you want to paste an item
- Click the item in the clipboard
With the Clipboard open, you could collect items from other Office applications for pasting into Word.
To remove items from the Clipboard, click the items list arrow and select Delete. Click the Clear All button at the top of the Clipboard Task Pane to remove all items from the Clipboard.