Save a New Document Theme
You can save new theme colours and fonts that you have created as a document theme. For example, you could save a new document theme that uses specific colours and fonts for certain types of documents.
- Apply the theme colours, fonts and effects you want to use in your document theme to the document
- Click the Page Layout tab on the Ribbon
- Click the Themes button from the Themes group
- Select Save Current Theme from the menu
- The Save Current Theme dialogue box appears. Enter a name for the theme and click Save
The new document theme can now be found and applied to a document from the Themes button.
Delete a Document Theme
When a document theme is no longer required it can be removed.
- Click the Page Layout button on the Ribbon
- Click the Themes button
- Right click on the theme you want to remove and select Delete
- Click Yes to confirm the deletion