Comments can be added when reviewing documents to leave notes and suggestions just like Post-It notes. Comments are shown as balloons in the margin of the page that they were entered.
Add a New Comment
- Click in the document, or select the text where you want to insert the new comment
- Click the Insert Comment button on the Reviewing toolbar
- Type the text you want to enter
- Click on the page outside the comment to return to the document
View Comment Details
To see details about a comments such as the name of the person who added it and the time it was added:
- Hover your mouse over the comment balloon and a screentip appears showing the extra detail
- Click the Reviewing Pane button to see the full list of comments including their details
Navigate the Comments
Use the next and Previous buttons on the Reviewing toolbar move through the comments in a document.
Delete a Comment
- Select the comment you want to delete
- Click the Delete Comment button