Rotating and Flipping Objects
An object can be rotated around its centre in 90 degree increments, or the rotation handle can be used to freely rotate the object.
- Select the object you want to rotate
- Click and drag the objects rotation handle to freely rotate the object
When the object is selected, the resizing and rotation handles are visible
Or double click the object, click the Rotate button in the Arrange group of the ribbon for options on rotating the object 90 degrees.
PowerPoint objects can be flipped horizontally or vertically.
- Double click the object that you want to flip
- Click the Rotate button in the Arrange group
- Click Flip Vertical or Flip Horizontal from the menu
The Format contextual tab on the Ribbon is opened
The Rotate button in the Drawing group of the Home tab can also be used to rotate and flip objects.