Adding Clip Art
Adding pictures to your presentation will greatly improve their look, aslong as they do not distract from the presentations content.
Microsoft's Clip Art gallery provides a selection of pictures, photos, sounds and video clips that can be added to your presentation.
Add Clip Art using the slide layout
If your slide layout contains a Content placeholder, this makes it easy to add Clip Art to a presentation.
- Click the Clip Art button in the placeholder
- Find the picture you want to use either by scrolling through the list, or by typing a search term in the Search for: box
- The Search in: box can be used to narrow your search down to a specific collection
- Specific media types can be selected from the Results should be : box to further narrow the search
- Click the Go button
- Click the picture you want to use
The Clip Art Task Pane appears
When searching the list, all pictures relating to your search term will appear.
The picture is inserted into the centre of the slide.
Clip Art can also be inserted into a slide by clicking the Clip Art button in the Illustrations group of the Insert tab
If you cannot find the ideal picture you want, click on the Clip art on Office Online link to search for additional clips on the Microsoft website which can be downloaded for use.