PowerPoint > PowerPoint 2007 Foundation > Formatting a Presentation
Paragraph formatting such as line spacing and text alignment can be applied in PowerPoint 2007.
Change text alignment
- Select the text to be aligned
- Click the required button in the Paragraph group of the Home tab, or press the required keyboard shortcut keys.
|Ctrl + L||Left|
|Ctrl + R||Right|
|Ctrl + E||Centre|
|Ctrl + J||Justify|
Text can also be vertically aligned within a text box or placeholder by clicking the Align Text button and selecting the required option
Change line spacing
- Select the text that you want to format
- Click the Line Spacing button in the Paragraph group of the Home tab
- Select the required option from the list