The Format Painter tool allows you to copy the formatting from existing text and apply it to other text in the presentation.
Copy formatting using Format Painter
- Select the text containing the formatting that you want to copy
- Click the Format Painter button in the Clipboard group of the Home tab
- Select the text you wish to apply the formatting to
The mouse pointer changes to the brush icon
Double click the Format Painter button to copy formatting to more than one piece of text. When you have finished copying, click the Format Painter button again to turn it off.
Copy formatting using the keyboard
- Select the text containing the formatting you want to copy
- Press Ctrl + Shift + C
- Select the text you want to apply the formatting too
- Press Ctrl + Shift + V