Applying a Theme
You can apply a new Theme to a presentation without changing the existing content of the slides.
Multiple Themes can be used within a presentation. This in turn creates multiple Slide Masters.
Apply a Theme to all slides
- Click the Design tab of the Ribbon
- Right mouse click on the Theme you want to apply
- Select Apply to All Slides in the list that appears
SCREENSHOT of right click showing apply to all slides
Apply a Theme to selected slides
- Select the slides that you want to apply the Theme to
- Right mouse click on the Theme you want to use
- Select Apply to Selected Slides from the list
When you point the mouse to a theme, a tooltip lets you know what slides of the presentation use that theme
The first themes shown in the Themes gallery are those currently used within the presentation
SCREENSHOT of right click showing apply to selected slides
Apply a Theme to matching slides
If you are using multiple themes in a presentation, you can change the theme of all slides using that particular theme.
- Select a slide that uses the theme you wish to change
- Right mouse click on the theme you want to use
- Select Apply to Matching Slides from the list
SCREENSHOT of right click showing apply to mathing slides