Rotating and Flipping Objects
An object can be rotated around its centre in 90 degree increments, or the rotation handle can be used to freely rotate the object.
- Select the object you want to rotate
- Click and drag the objects rotation handle to freely rotate the object
When the object is selected, the resizing and rotation handles are visible
Or click the Draw button on the Drawing toolbar, select Rotate or Flip and choose one of the rotation options
PowerPoint objects can be flipped horizontally or vertically.
- Select the object you want to flip
- Click the Draw button on the Drawing toolbar
- Select Rotate or Flip
- Click either Flip Vertical or Flip Horizontal