Resizing, Moving, Copying and Deleting Objects
After insertion, objects such as shapes and pictures will require resizing and moving on the slide to fit in with the slides existing content.
Resizing an object
- Select the object you wish to resize
- Click and drag one of the objects resizing handles
- Release the mouse button when the object is the size that you want
Resizing handles appear around the edges of the object. These handles can be used to make the object larger or smaller and also change its proportions
Drag a corner handle or press the Shift key whilst dragging to maintain the objects proportions
- Select the object you would like to move
- Click and drag the object to its destination releasing the mouse button when finished
- Select the object that you want to copy
- Click and drag the object to its destination whilst pressing the Ctrl key and release the mouse button when finished
Press the Shift key aswell to maintain alignment between the new object and the object you are copying.
Delete an object
- Select the object that you want to delete
- Press the Delete key on the keyboard