PowerPoint > PowerPoint 2003 Foundation > Formatting a Presentation
Paragraph formatting such as line spacing and text alignment can be applied in PowerPoint 2003.
Change text alignment
- Select the text to be aligned
- Click the required button on the Formatting toolbar, or press the required keyboard shortcut keys.
|Ctrl + L||Left|
|Ctrl + R||Right|
|Ctrl + E||Centre|
Change paragraph and line spacing
- Select the text that you want to format
- Click Format > Line Spacing
- Change the line spacing by entering a number or using the spin box arrows in the line spacing panel. Then click the drop list arrow and select lines or points
- Change the Before paragraph and After paragraph spacing in the same manner
- Click Ok